Mango Chia Seed Pudding
I make this nutrient-dense chia seed pudding regularly, but wanted to make it extra special. I layered homemade granola, pudding, fresh mango, and blueberries.
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 2 parfait
- Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 C. Plant-based milk of choice
- 3 T. Chia Seeds
- 1 T. Maple syrup Or sweetener of choice
- 1 t. Vanilla powder or extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Other ingredients:
- Mango chunks
- Mix all pudding ingredients together. Let sit for a few minutes and stir. Do this several times before placing in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Layer granola, pudding, and fruits.
Depending on the sweetness of the milk you use, adjust the added sweetener. Some milks are quite sweet already while others are unsweetened.
Please follow and like us: