Agua de Jamaica
One of my favorite refreshing drinks in the summer time. I love the beautiful ruby, red color and zingy, tang. I brew it using the hot summer sunshine, add a squeeze of lime, and serve over ice. It is absolutely wonderful!
Recipe type: Beverage
- 64 oz. cool filtered water
- ½ C. Jamaica dried, (hibiscus)
- 1 lime, juice squeezed
- Agave or coconut nectar to taste
- Pour water into a glass pitcher and add dried hibiscus flowers.
- Place in the sun for 6-8 hours.
- Strain the hibiscus.
- Add lime juice and sweetener, if using.
- Pour over plenty of ice and add lime garnish.
If you try this thirst quenching drink, please let me know what you think.
Please follow and like us: