Vanilla Macadamia Nut Creamer
A rich, velvety, real food coffee creamer that only takes 4 ingredients! No strange ingredients, just real food.
- 1/3 C. Macadamia nuts raw, soaked and drained
- 2/3 C. Filtered water
- 1 T. Maple syrup
- 1/4 t. Vanilla bean powder or 1/2 t. Vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- Cinnamon: Add 1/2 t. Ground cinnamon
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: Add 1/2 t. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Amaretto: Add 1/2 -1 t. Almond extract
- Chocolate: Add 1 t. Cocoa powder
Soak macadamia nuts for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Place drained and soaked nuts and water in a high-speed blender. Begin blending on low speed and then slowly increase to high-speed. Blend until creamy.
Add maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt. Blend one more time.
Enjoy in your favorite coffee drink, tea, or over oatmeal.
This does separate when it sits, but no worries. Just shake and pour!