Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake
A rich, creamy chocolate milkshake that is healthy and satisfying. It’s non-dairy and contains no refined sugar full of simple ingredients that you will feel good about drinking often
- 1 C. Non-dairy milk I like soy
- 1 banana frozen in large chunks
- 1-2 T. Peanut butter
- 1/2 t. Vanilla bean powder or 1 t. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 t. Cinnamon I like Ceylon
- Pinch of salt
- Top with non-dairy chocolate chips or cacao nibs
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth, rich, and creamy.
Pour into a tall glass and top with chocolate chips or cacao nibs.