Orange Shiromiso Dressing
My friend Debra, who is an excellent cook, was very generous and allowed me to read through her personal treasure chest of favorite recipes. After I try them, I will post my favorites. This is a great dressing with delicious flavors of miso, orange, garlic, ginger and cilantro, and so light and refreshing!
- 1 T. Shiromiso white soybean paste
- 1 T. Orange juice freshly squeezed
- 1 t. Orange zest
- 1 t. Rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 . Ginger grated
- 1/2 t. Sea salt
- 1/2 t. Honey substitute maple syrup to make it vegan
- 2 T. Coconut oil
- 1 T. Cilantro chopped
- 2 Scallions green tops only, finely chopped
- Whisk all ingredients together until blended and refrigerate.
- Remove from refrigerator a 1/2 hour before service and shake vigorously to emulsify the coconut oil.
Please follow and like us: