Homemade Nutella Milk
With just 6 wholesome ingredients, you can make a delicious, healthy treat. All you need for this Homemade Nutella Milk is hazelnuts, water, maple syrup, cacao powder, salt, and vanilla powder. So easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 C. Hazelnuts, soaked overnight
- 3 C. Water
- 2-4 T. Maple syrup, depending on your taste
- 2½ T. Raw cacao powder
- 1 t. Vanilla powder or 2 t. Vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Soak hazelnuts in water overnight in the fridge.
- Add soaked, rinsed hazelnuts, water, maple syrup, cacao powder, vanilla powder, and salt to a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chill and enjoy!
I want to try roasting the nuts before blending.
Please rate and comment what you think! Mahalo!