A delicious and simple Avocado Chickpea Arugula salad that I tossed together with what I had on hand. The arugula was so fresh looking at the Napili Farmer’s Market that I had to grab a bag. All I did was a bit of chopping, tossing and voila dinner was ready. I really liked how tasty this simple salad came out.
Avocado Chickpea Arugula Salad
- 1/2 medium onion chopped small
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 1/2 C. Chickpeas drained, rinsed
- 2 T. Kalamata olives diced
- 3 C. Arugula rinsed dried
- 1/2 Meyer lemon juiced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place onion in bowl and toss with lemon juice. This will help moderate the raw onion flavor.
- Add chickpeas, kalamata olives, avocado, salt and pepper and mix gently.
- Place half the arugula on a plate and top with above mixture.