Yes, it is that time of year! Time to make up a fresh batch of Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice or buy a fresh bottle at the store because it is finally Fall and the holidays will be here before we know it.
This recipe came to be, because I wanted a Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte that actually had the rich flavors of real pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg, but didn’t have too much sugar, and no strange colors, flavors, or preservatives.
With just 6 ingredients, you will have a rich, creamy, maple sweetened cup of perfection.
Let’s get started! While your favorite espresso, coffee, or coffee alternative is brewing, gather your ingredients.
Combine the soy milk and pumpkin purée and heat just to steaming. Then, add the maple syrup, vanilla bean paste and pumpkin pie spices. Use a frother to blend.
Now, the best part… pour the milk mixture into your espresso!
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 6 Oz. Espresso or strong coffee
- 1/2 C. Soy milk
- 1 T. Pumpkin, purée
- 2 t. Maple syrup or to your desired sweetness
- 1/4 t. Vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 t. Rounded Pumpkin pie spices
- Brew your espresso or strong coffee.
- While you are doing this, mix and warm the soy milk and pumpkin purée just until steaming. Add maple syrup, vanilla bean paste, and pumpkin pie spices and froth, or just shake it really well, if you don’t have a milk frother.
- Pour espresso in your mug and add the pumpkin pie spice mixture on top. Sprinkle with a bit more of the spices.
Enjoy a mug of comfort with a good book and your favorite person or furry friend during this beautiful time of year!