I don’t know about you, but on Sundays we crave pancakes! This recipe for Vegan Banana Pancakes is our go to recipe. The cake is moist, fluffy and slightly sweet from the banana and coconut sugar. You can really customize them by adding whatever fresh fruit you have on hand. They are really good with peanut or almond butter too.
Just add your ingredients in a blender, scrape down the sides so everything gets incorporated, add enough milk to make the batter pourable and there you have it.
Pour batter into a medium low heated pan and in a few minutes your cake will look like this.
They get golden brown.
Vegan Banana Pancakes
- 1 Banana, ripe
- 1.5 Cups Non-dairy milk I used unsweetened almond
- 1 T. Grape seed oil
- 1 C. Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Flour
- 1/2 C. Almond flour
- 1 T. Coconut sugar
- 1 T. Baking powder
- 1 t. Vanilla bean powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Add banana, milk, and oil to a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add flours, baking powder, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Blend again until fully combined. You may need to add more milk and scrape the sides of the blender with a spatula to make sure everything is mixed well.
- Heat a pan on Medium Low heat with a light coating of oil. When the pan is hot, pour cakes. Cook until lightly browned on the bottom, about 4-5 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with sliced bananas, blueberries, raspberries, vegan butter, maple syrup, etc.