Vanilla Macadamia Nut Creamer
- 1/3 C. Macadamia nuts raw, soaked and drained
- 2/3 C. Filtered water
- 1 T. Maple syrup
- 1/4 t. Vanilla bean powder or 1/2 t. Vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- Cinnamon: Add 1/2 t. Ground cinnamon
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: Add 1/2 t. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Amaretto: Add 1/2 -1 t. Almond extract
- Chocolate: Add 1 t. Cocoa powder
- Soak macadamia nuts for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place drained and soaked nuts and water in a high-speed blender. Begin blending on low speed and then slowly increase to high-speed. Blend until creamy.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt. Blend one more time.
- Enjoy in your favorite coffee drink, tea, or over oatmeal.
- This does separate when it sits, but no worries. Just shake and pour!
Here it is! Fresh, creamy, and ready to be used in coffee, tea, oatmeal, or drizzled over a slice of fruit crisp. There are so many ways to use this delectable homemade creamer.
In a cup of coffee for a homemade latte.
Look how creamy and luscious it makes your favorite coffee drink.
How will you use this homemade Vanilla Macadamia Nut Creamer?!
Please share your ideas on ways to use this creamer.