Pumpkin Pie Spiced Almonds and Walnuts
- 1 C. Almonds raw
- 1 C. Walnuts raw
- 1 T. Maple syrup
- 1 1/3 t. Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 t. Sea salt
- Place nuts in a bowl and toss with maple syrup.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice and salt over mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread evenly on a parchment lined baking pan.
- Roast at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Begin checking them at 12 minutes because once they are done they can quickly burn.
- They will still have a chewy consistency when you take them out of the oven, but will become crunchy as they cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Pumpkin Pie Spiced Almonds and Walnuts … a little sweet, salty, and spicy with lots of crunch. These are great as a snack, as a special topping on salad, and would make a nice holiday gift. Try them! They are so good.