Orange Shiromiso Dressing
My friend Debra, who is an excellent cook, was very generous and allowed me to read through her personal treasure chest of favorite recipes. After I try them, I will post my favorites. This is a great dressing with delicious flavors of miso, orange, garlic, ginger and cilantro, and so light and refreshing!
Author: Debra Thompson
Recipe type: Dressing
- 1 T. Shiromiso, white soybean paste
- 1 T. Orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 t. Orange zest
- 1 t. Rice wine vinegar
- 1½ . Ginger, grated
- ½ t. Sea salt
- ½ t. Honey, substitute maple syrup to make it vegan
- 2 T. Coconut oil
- 1 T. Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Scallions, green tops only, finely chopped
- Whisk all ingredients together until blended and refrigerate.
- Remove from refrigerator a ½ hour before service and shake vigorously to emulsify the coconut oil.
Please follow and like us: