Mango Chia Seed Pudding
I make this nutrient-dense chia seed pudding regularly, but wanted to make it extra special. I layered homemade granola, pudding, fresh mango, and blueberries.
Servings: 2 parfait
- Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 C. Plant-based milk of choice
- 3 T. Chia Seeds
- 1 T. Maple syrup Or sweetener of choice
- 1 t. Vanilla powder or extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Other ingredients:
- Mango chunks
- Mix all pudding ingredients together. Let sit for a few minutes and stir. Do this several times before placing in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Layer granola, pudding, and fruits.
Depending on the sweetness of the milk you use, adjust the added sweetener. Some milks are quite sweet already while others are unsweetened.