- 2 t. Olive Oil
- 1 T. Ginger, grated
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T. Green Thai Curry paste, I used Thai Chef
- 5 C. Vegetable broth
- 1 Lemon grass stalk, lightly crushed
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf, slightly crushed
- ¾ C. Coconut milk, full-fat, I used Organic 365 brand
- 1 T. Maple syrup
- 15 oz. Tofu, extra-firm, cut into small cubes, my favorite is Wildwood brand
- 8 ounces Brown Rice noodles
- 2 Carrots, cut into thin 1" pieces
- 1 C. Green beans, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 T. Lime juice, fresh squeezed
- Cilantro, chopped
- Sriracha chili sauce
- Black sesame seeds
- Heat a pot on medium high heat and add olive oil. Add the ginger, garlic, and curry paste.
- Heat until fragrant.
- Add vegetable broth, lemon grass, and kaffir lime leaf.
- Bring to a simmer and then add coconut milk, maple syrup, tofu, noodles, green beans and carrots. Cook for a few minutes until the noodles are done and vegetables are crisp tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lime juice.
- Remove the lemon grass and kaffir lime leaf.
- Ladle to bowls and top with cilantro, sriracha chili sauce, and black sesame seeds.
First, gather your ingredients and dice the tofu, chop the carrots, and green beans before you start cooking. This will make the whole process flow much better.
Next, heat your pot and add the olive oil, ginger, garlic, and Thai curry paste. Then add the vegetable broth, lemon grass, and kaffir lime leaf. Heat this to a simmer.
Add the coconut milk, maple syrup, tofu, brown rice noodles, and green beans.
Don’t forget the carrots. Aren’t these amazingly colorful? Thanks to Rob for picking up these beauties from the Napili Farmer’s Market. ♥
Ladle into bowls and top with any and all of the garnishes such as: chopped cilantro, sriracha, and black sesame seeds.
Green Thai Curry Noodle Bowl
Such a beautiful, colorful, and nutritious meal.
When you make this, please comment and post photos below. I would really appreciate it!