Cold Brew Coffee for summertime mornings. It is unbelievable how easy this is to make your own coffee at home.
Just 2 simple ingredients in this “recipe”. Freshly ground organic coffee beans and cool filtered water.
After the mixture sits overnight in the fridge. Filter with a fine mesh sieve.
Here is the amazingly simple product. So rich, smooth, and ready for plant-based milk, maple syrup, and/or spices.
I like mine with a splash of soy milk.
Cold Brew Coffee
- 3/4 C. Organic Coffee beans freshly ground
- 3 1/2 C. Cool filtered water
- Grind coffee beans and place in a quart glass jar.
- Add water and put on a tight-fitting lid. Gently shake to incorporate coffee and water.
- Place in refrigerator to brew over night. Shake a few times if you think of it.
- In the morning, filter cold brew through a fine-meshed sieve into a fresh jar.
- Your cold brew is ready to enjoy over ice, with plant-milk, maple syrup, or even a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Do you drink cold brew coffee? What do you like in it?
Aloha from Maui! 💜